Mistakes That Will Ruin Your Video Production – Conclusion
With video production as with all things, the motto is “If it’s worth doing, it’s worth doing well” And this applies to your video productions. But there are times when a large full scale production is not warranted. Fortunately, it is no longer a matter of all or nothing when it comes to bringing professional production values to your work.
You do not have to spend tens of thousands of dollars for a video production.
It surprises many people that are considering a video production that there is an efficient middle ground that can be used. This can be a tremendous cost saver. This includes hiring one or more professionals to assist. This could be:
- · a producer/director to oversee your production,
- · a lighting director with equipment,
- · a teleprompter operator with equipment,
- · a make-up artist to make your executive look “just right”
- · an editor to bring together the footage you’ve shot into a crisp, effective program,
- · a graphic artist or animator to punch up your graphics,
- · a duplication facility to make mass quantities of your videotape, DVD or CD